Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last night feeling at NIT...... A walk with my Archetype



Last night, I walked in my dream

To search for someone, who can add to my life some cream

But alas I met my Archetype

That looked so different, that it made me to scream


I looked at it with surprise

And nothing I could apprise
But as I started to walk away without compromise

It called me from behind "Dee, can you give a Part of your time slice?"

I again looked at it with surprise

As it spoke like me, with a flavor of computer science

It said this is me

To whom people call Dee

But my heart and soul could never agree

It walked with me from back post to front post,
Reminding me each and everything that I host
It really took a lot of courage

To look into its eyes
As I felt disgrace

In the end, It left me

Saying please forgive me
As It cannot go further with me
And waved his hand
saying BYE BYE Dee

1 comment:

Ram Narayan Subudhi said...

nice
very gud dee...
keep it up