Thursday, May 9, 2013

2 steps of life...

Sometimes in life we are just 2 steps away from something that we do not know whether we should be proud of or regret for not taken those two steps. We do not really know what those two steps would have changed our lives. When I sit down in a lonely night thinking of how many those 2 steps I have not taken in my life and how many those 2 steps I leaped forward without thinking and how many I walked through knowing the consequenses, I find a complete mess. Why those 2steps carry such importance? Is it because in the end those are the steps that define us? Its always difficult to know what is there on other end unless those two steps are taken but is it always necessary to know? I do not have answers to any of these questions. Friends say me that you have taken all pain to travel the entire way then why not these last 2 steps.... but I have built an entire beautiful world while I was on my journey. What these last 2 steps will finish my journey and I have to leave behind the beautiful path that I travelled through? Sometimes the path for these last 2 steps is so narrow that its only possible for me only to step through. But we keep taking these 2 steps always in a hope the next time you will not have to. However we forget these 2 steps is always called life and no matter how much you try to avoid you will have to take them.

No comments: